Demonstrate your commitment to quality – for your future and the future of the children you serve!
Getting started with Quality Counts California (QCC) is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Select your county from the map to display your local Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) website and contact information.
- Click on your local QRIS website link* and learn more about:
- QRIS efforts and program quality ratings in your area
- How to get rated
- What your rating means
- How to improve your rating
- Professional development offerings and resources
*If your county does not have a QRIS website or does not provide QRIS ratings, contact Quality Counts California Support – firstname.lastname@example.org – for more information.
- Contact your local QRIS representative to find out how to join – some websites may have a “join us,” “sign up,” or “apply here” link or button.